The Kreativ Blogger Award
I’ve received my first ever award from the lovely Trina at Foraging Otaku!
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award
2. Copy the logo and place it onto your blog
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Things about me that you may find interesting:
- There’s a 1 foot, 2 inch difference between my boyfriend and I
- I don’t think prosciutto or jamon count as pork (I don’t “knowingly” eat pork)
- I studied Music Business at TAFE after university
- My name means gazelle/deer in Arabic
- I’m originally from Canberra
- I get up almost 3 times per week at 5:45am to ride down to Rushcutters Bay to run around in the dark!
- I had my nose pierced in New York a couple of years ago
I’d like to pass this award on to a few of my favourite blogs:
- Abstract Gourmet
- Little Red Hen
- Have Cake, Will Travel
- Gourmet Worrier
- The Sydney Tarts
- Citrus and Candy